Monday, April 12, 2010

Work In Progress

It's now a "non-teaching period" and our group has steadily been working on the progress submission due the first week back. So far all our backgrounds have been completed. They needed a bit more texture added to them, i.e. shadows which create depth which was lacking a bit. However, after these touch ups I am happy with how they have turned out. Our character design is coming along nicely, Pedro and Hedge have gone through a few changes and are now looking more their part.

Over the holidays I have been working on the flash presentation. I had to whip out my old flash book from Imaging Our World so that I was able to remember how to use flash for this purpose. And I must say it was a good exercise! I feel a bit more comfortable using Flash now. Also today I started my scenes for the animatic. So far I have done scene 1 & 2.

We have a group meeting tomorrow so hopefully we will be able to get a lot of the work together and collaborate what needs doing and what is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment