Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Overall Reflection

Overall I have enjoyed Digital Media III. I didn’t think at first that I would be capable of making an animation. However, although Pedro the Cat was not the greatest animation I am still happy with what we have achieved. I really enjoyed the presentations today and being able to see what everyone has done. I thought all the animations were great and I especially liked iPilot.

Looking back over the coarse of the semester it is hard to think that we only have one semester left until I graduate from Design Studies. Digital Media III has really made me think about my visual presentation especially. Although animation does not really relate to my other subjects it has forced me to think in a different way. That is how to show things in a mostly visual way. Some techniques that we learnt especially in the poster design have and will help me to think about the composition of future posters and how I lay out my work. Anyway this is my last and final post for Narratives in Animation, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment