Monday, May 17, 2010

Marketing Hand Up

Well we are now all done and dusted with our marketing hand up for our animations. I decided to go with a totally different style than I first started off doing. I tried to create posters that looked like Pedro was having mug shots taken, sort of like what a criminal picture would look like with the height chart and everything. I will upload the Posters in the next few posts. I liked the way they turned out. At first I had created some which included Hedge in the pictures, however after consulation with Josh and Lisa I decided on making the posters all about Pedro.

If I could do the posters again I would have liked to hve come up with this idea first rather than stuffing around on the looney tunes style ones that just werent working. But as I said I am still happy with my submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment