Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week 11

During the week 11 tutorials we had lessons on how to create a flash folio. As Stefan is creating our folio I used this time to work on some scenes of our animation.

For the beginning we decided to have a bit of an introduction that tells the story. At first I created it using flash with a fly that went accross the screen as the story was told. However the animation of the fly was not all that crash hot and we decided to use a kinetic text style. So I created the story in Adobe After Effects and I think it looks a lot better than what I had previously done.

Also I have been working on scene 1 of the animation. I had pedro just simpl crying and then walking off. As my animatino skills are not all that great we decided not to have him walk off as he looked like he flips over half way through the walk cycle! So I will work on that.

My goal for next weeks tutorial is to have scene 1 and 2 done by Tuesday and then get up to scene 6 done by friday when myself and Hana will put everything together including audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment