Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 10

Now the marketing project is out of the way that can only mean 1 thing..... The next thing due is the animation, eek. This week I am going to try to get 2 scenes done if all goes to plan. Also having spoken to Lisa last week about how everything is going I got a few really good ideas from her. My biggest worry was that since the story was so long that people viewing the animation for the first time would not understand what is happening as there is just so much information to get across. So Lisa suggested we either have narration or use breaks with writing in it. The second idea appealed to me most as I think narration at this stage might not be the best idea. So what we are now going with is short snippets with writing in them with a fly possibly going accross the screen.

I'm looking forward to this weeks tutorial as we are learing flash folios and also I need help with Flash desperately!

No comments:

Post a Comment